Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2014 4:48:12 PM EDT
Maybe I am going blind or something, but I looked all over the DSA website and couldn't find what I was looking for.  They had a simple rail that could be used with your existing FN forearm, for attaching a light weight light. Looking to add my Surefire Scout light to it.

For the non vision impaired, can anyone find it?
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted: Maybe I am going blind or something, but I looked all over the DSA website and couldn't find what I was looking for.  They had a simple rail that could be used with your existing FN forearm, for attaching a light weight light. Looking to add my Surefire Scout light to it. For the non vision impaired, can anyone find it?
View Quote

Link to DSA Product

Semper Fidelis
Jimmy
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted: Maybe I am going blind or something, but I looked all over the DSA website and couldn't find what I was looking for.  They had a simple rail that could be used with your existing FN forearm, for attaching a light weight light. Looking to add my Surefire Scout light to it. For the non vision impaired, can anyone find it?

http://www.dsarms.com/p-13857-fal-sa58-tactical-accessories-picatinny-rail-alloy-4-vent-mounts-to-handguard-bottom-or-side-ven.aspx

Semper Fidelis
Jimmy

DzNutz,

Your link is not working?
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted: DzNutz, Your link is not working?
View Quote

Try now. Don't know what happened.

Semper Fidelis
Jimmy

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

DzNutz,

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.dsarms.com/p-13857-fal-sa58-tactical-accessories-picatinny-rail-alloy-4-vent-mounts-to-handguard-bottom-or-side-ven.aspx

Semper Fidelis
Jimmy

DzNutz,

Fixed
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, that's it.  I did run across that part, but was somewhat leery in that no picture of of the rail was included.
Anyone have any experience with this rail?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top