Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2014 12:33:18 AM EDT
I picked up from a private seller, belonged to his dad, he died and his liberal FSA kids are selling off dads stuff, right dwon to the TV, I found it at a garage sale and brought her home, I have always lusted over them and jumped at the chance. The kid notice my 1911 on hip and asked if I wanted to see an old blk, long rifle  long story short here she is

quick pics from my office. I posted one or two before early in the week. Tell me about her the best you can. It has never been fired, bore is like a mirror, not a scratch on her, literally NIB condition. The guy and wife were afraid to even touch it as, the wife literally said "their are little children in the next room "  The stupid, it hurts. I got negotiated a price and sent them back to sheeple Ville. They hewed and hawed on the price, the guy threw out $1900, I told him he will have $1500 cash in under 5 mins..he took it. It only came w/the one mag, nothing else. Too add insult to injury, I took this baby killer off his hands for $500

Colt first $500

FAL second $1500

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]

That's about the score of the month, at the very least.

Original 1911, and an original FN FAL.

you suck

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Major score!

Very nice!
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Sweet Jesus... You mega scored..!!!!

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Winning.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!
All I ever find at garage sales is tupperware.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
You straight stole both of those.  Nice score.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Give ya $2100 for the pair.  

Nice score.  Why does this never happen to me.

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I would say the deceased father is spinning in his grave like an Iranian centrifuge.
Sheeple son's colon likely looks the inside of a jar of Hellman's mayonaise...
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I dream about stuff like this...me jealous -- you lucky, bro!
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I really, really hate your guts.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
So what else did you get? Ammo? Mags? Deals like that, I'd probably taken a loan and cleaned them out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what else did you get? Ammo? Mags? Deals like that, I'd probably taken a loan and cleaned them out.
View Quote

Other than what I got, it was a very generic collection of fudd stuff w/the exception of   a god damn Sharps rifle I spyed under some tools they had thrown on top of it

I wanted the Sharps but was out of of cash, the wife was like that is enough He had some Korean war canteens, shovels etc.. and a K Bar. The disrespect they showed to their dad was fuking amazing. They had his underwear for sale on a clothes line for .5 cents...They just buried him a week before and now it was total liquidation time of all his lifelong possessions.   I knew right away I would have liked the guy if I had a chance to know him, this was just going on 1/4 away from my house.

The wind gust that blew my shirt back to expose my TRP is what started this, the son saw it and asked if I knew anything about guns  "oh just a little, not really "

I directed them to a LGS to sell the rest, I am working on getting the Sharps though.

The fat wife in her disgusting NJ accent said literally "there outta be a law against owning this stuff"  

The 1911 was loaded Cond 1, I am betting it was his HD piece. The fatty freaked out when I did a quick check on it and the round came zipping out of the chamber. OMG there are kids around

My kids hate guns and in all reality, this scene will be replayed when I pass.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:05:52 AM EDT
[#13]
The last original Belgian FAL I saw on gunbroker.com had a Buy It Now price set at around $3,000. I think that was before the panic.

You stole both of those. I'm beyond jealous.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I would be a buyer at $1100 on the Colt and $2500 on the FAL.  Just say'n.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

That's about the score of the month, at the very least.
Original 1911, and an original FN FAL.
you suck

View Quote

Score of the year is more like it.....

God those dreams I get about an oblivious neighbor and I pick up a $2k rifle for a little over 500 dollars from him.....

It Pains Me I tell Yeah!

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Useless fuck head kids...The old man is spinning in his grave.

At least you'll enjoy them as opposed to them being destroyed as some sort of "we are the world" bullshit program where they destroy guns.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
he died and his liberal FSA kids are selling off dads stuff, right dwon to the TV,
View Quote

If it makes you feel better, you raped them.  

Then again, what's that saying about raping the willing?

If I were you, I'd have sent the wife out to grab more cash for the Sharpes
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#19]
You did well on the Colt, for sure.  Don't know much about FAL's so I will yield to others with more knowledge.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 11:53:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

best thing I could say is find some young shooters and leave them with them

better to have them passed to people who'll enjoy them - I've got some of my grandfather's rifles and pistols... dad has the rest still...
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#21]
awesome score bro!!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#24]
You are so damned lucky . I'd give my left nut just to find a garage sale where they sell guns, let alone one with those kind of treasures. Please tell me you're going to rescue that Sharps before they bring it in for a $200 gun buyback
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Screw you OP.......

I would say I gotta start going to more yard sales with my wife......But she is under standing orders if she ever sees a gun for sale to call me immediately.

Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess......The chances of someone in Oklahoma selling something like this at a yard sale is pretty slim.

Great find. Color me jealous.

But I gotta ask, do you roll around all the time with $2k cash in your wallet? Cause unless Im out to buy something particular Imm lucky to have $30
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Score of the year OP. Go get that Sharps!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Screw you OP.......

I would say I gotta start going to more yard sales with my wife......But she is under standing orders if she ever sees a gun for sale to call me immediately.

Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess......The chances of someone in Oklahoma selling something like this at a yard sale is pretty slim.

Great find. Color me jealous.

But I gotta ask, do you roll around all the time with $2k cash in your wallet? Cause unless Im out to buy something particular Imm lucky to have $30
View Quote

No, it was close by..so I just did the brb thing and ran home, literally.  I never go shopping nor go to shit garage sales..I was walking my dogs and happened to walk by and noticed some old .mil stuff on the tables...so I walked up to look what it was..
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Score of the year OP. Go get that Sharps!
View Quote

Saved the Sharps, I told one of the armorers  at work about it and he was like  I mentioned they were dumb, liberal , screwing over their dad , Yankee fuks and he was like
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would say the deceased father is spinning in his grave like an Iranian centrifuge.
Sheeple son's colon likely looks the inside of a jar of Hellman's mayonaise...
View Quote

I dunno, I bet the dead guy is happy the stuff went to a gun guy, as opposed to an auction to screw somebody over, or worse get turned in for a gift card at a gun buy back.

Nice score.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Good on ya OP!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Wow, nice!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Nice score!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Other than what I got, it was a very generic collection of fudd stuff w/the exception of   a god damn Sharps rifle I spyed under some tools they had thrown on top of it

I wanted the Sharps but was out of of cash, the wife was like that is enough He had some Korean war canteens, shovels etc.. and a K Bar. The disrespect they showed to their dad was fuking amazing. They had his underwear for sale on a clothes line for .5 cents...They just buried him a week before and now it was total liquidation time of all his lifelong possessions.   I knew right away I would have liked the guy if I had a chance to know him, this was just going on 1/4 away from my house.

The wind gust that blew my shirt back to expose my TRP is what started this, the son saw it and asked if I knew anything about guns  "oh just a little, not really "

I directed them to a LGS to sell the rest, I am working on getting the Sharps though.

The fat wife in her disgusting NJ accent said literally "there outta be a law against owning this stuff"  

The 1911 was loaded Cond 1, I am betting it was his HD piece. The fatty freaked out when I did a quick check on it and the round came zipping out of the chamber. OMG there are kids around

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please adopt me! I love guns and really want an FN FAL. Emphasis on the FN. please daddy please?!?!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Thank god the hippy dipstick didn't band saw them in half for the children.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm glad you fleeced the sheep!
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thank god the hippy dipstick didn't band saw them in half for the children.
View Quote

That makes me sick just thinking about it!
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#38]

just a lot of stuff happens within a 1/4 mile of his house bro.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adopt me
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top