User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
OK I'll look for it!
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#2]
how much are they?  They remind me of Thermold if Thermold made one for FNFAL.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
how much are they?  They remind me of Thermold if Thermold made one for FNFAL.
View Quote

I have 4. Much thicker and rugged-er polymer than any Thermold I've ever handled.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
They are made out of the same polymer as Pmags, that is why they are tougher and more durable than the Thermold mags.
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Fully loaded

Ready to Rock!!

Comparison between metal Mag and Moses Mag, the new Moses Mag adds a nice "face lift" to the Ole Fraken FAL

Johnny,

The Moses Mag fits fantastic!!!!!! A fully loaded mag only needs a slap on the base to fully seat it. No wobble fit and no metal to metal noise when inserting the mag. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Thank You Johnny!!!! I will definitely be buying more soon!

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE

ETA: Sent you an email Johnny, due to your IM box being full.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 5:34:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool! Nice pics!

If you want it to fit without a slight slap on the base you would just need to file a few thousandths off the mag catch tab on the back of the magazine, about the thickness of a sheet of notebook paper.
Go real slow and try to keep the angle of the mag catch tab the same, should only take a few strokes with a fine tooth file.
Only about 1% of the customers who have received these have needed to adjust this, I made it to fit perfect on a Belgian made receiver and mag catch so the loose or out of spec receivers could still use the Moses mag without having any slop/play in the mag when inserted.

This is why the Moses mag fixes bolt over base feeding problems that quite a few FAL owners experience.

thanks!
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I need these mags. And some 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#9]
With the different weapons these will fit in, are there different colors?
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#10]
They work great in Inch or Metric FAL's/L1A1.'

The OD green and Flat dark earth mags are in production and should be available about the first week of June 2014 (next month)

We will be trying out the smoke clear material too and if all goes well with those we will be offering them also in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the well wishes. I am striving to become big enough for it to be monetarily feasible for me to become a paying dealer here.
I am definitely trying to adhere to the forum rules when answering questions that have been posted.

I certainly hope no big company tries to copy my pat pending Moses mag, I talked to Magpul a few years ago hoping they would make a polymer magazine for the FAL because I wanted some for myself but they basically told me the market wasn't large enough to justify the expense of making a polymer mag for the FAL, so I decided to take on the project myself.

If one of your paying dealers does release a competing product I will certainly abide by your forum rules, I understand how that could be a conflict of interest for ar15.com.

If that happens I hope to already be a paying dealer here.

I didn't start this thread but when I found out about it I did start monitoring it and have tried to answer any questions that have been posted without violating any of the forum rules.

I do appreciate you guys for letting me answer the questions and for the exposure.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Curious on how these perform during extreme temperature deviations.

I.E. hunting in frigid conditions <15F  then getting back into a heated truck cab, then going back out, etc etc. I have heard even some Pmags had cracking issues due to the cold. Have you tested the Moses mag for Cold temperatures?

That is the only thing holding me back from ordering quite a bit.

There are a few ways to test this at home as well, Kind of an impromptu test before winter i suppose.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 4:14:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I have put them in the freezer zero degrees, and put them on the dashboard of the truck, too hot to touch bare handed and haven't had any cracks or other problems.
The Polymer they are made from is unbelievably tough, rugged and just plain Kick ASS!!!
Have you seen the video where it gets run over buy the truck?

They have a money back guarantee so if you had any problems you could send them back.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought one of your mags from the files post awhile back , so far so good no problems with it , I still interested in a 10rd. mag and wondering if its birth will be any time soon ,most always at the range we use is about a 30min. drive , they have wooden benches with a roof , we like shooting off a bulls bag and the 20 rd. mags are just a wee bit long , still patiently waiting for a 10rd moses mag !!!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Bought 6 20 round Moses Mags, no problems at all.  I'll likely buy more.  Quality item produced locally.  I'd buy some 10 rounders if offered, but I wouldn't be offended if they aren't offered.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 2:06:11 AM EDT
[#17]
I placed an order a few days ago and got the confirmation email that goes with it.

The one question I have is how are the shipping times looking right now?

The only reason I ask is because I ordered them for a gift to my brother for his birthday on the 20th and I just wanted to have an idea if I might be receiving them before then or not.

I understand completely if it takes longer than that to ship them and I don't have a problem if it does.

Is one or two weeks a typical shipping time or is it something else?

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:53:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Orders are shipping one to two business days after received depending on how many orders are received that day, except this week Fathers day delayed me another day, I have 2 orders from Michigan, if yours was the one ordered Friday you should have received it yesterday, if it was Saturdays Michigan order you should receive it by this Friday or Saturday as I ship by USPS Priority mail.  

Thanks!

I warned you several times, this is a technical forum

HTR
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the reply.

Looks like I was the second order you mentioned.

And the ETA you gave is as good as I could of hoped for.

Thanks again JMoses.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#20]
This is a technical forum.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top