Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Dont think i posted this
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Older post, but what cheek riser is that?  Would like to buy one.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 2:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
My FAL with a TA-33 on it.  I'm using the Bobro low mount for compact ACOGs.  I like how it sits.  A 1/4" lower would be ideal, but this works just fine.  Also permits the use of the carry handle and loading with chargers.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Since I started this thread but can’t post a pic. Could someone help me post mine now that I FINALLY put an optic on it?????
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By t11t5:
Since I started this thread but can’t post a pic. Could someone help me post mine now that I FINALLY put an optic on it?????
View Quote

Heck?!?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:42:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jkees] [#8]
Attachment Attached File

~1962 Austrian kit with FN barrel, imbel gear reciever, and some new DSA furniture + a razor gen 3 1-10
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
My FAL with a TA-33 on it.  I'm using the Bobro low mount for compact ACOGs.  I like how it sits.  A 1/4" lower would be ideal, but this works just fine.  Also permits the use of the carry handle and loading with chargers.  

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53436649613_ea5d2fbd6f_b.jpg
View Quote

What dust cover is your acog mounted on?  I like that!
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:56:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By country_boy87:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By country_boy87:
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53436649613_ea5d2fbd6f_b.jpg

It's a Tapco mount with charger guide that I got NIB at a garage sale last year.  Unfortunately, due to them removing the inner part of the rails to reduce weight and the way the Bobro secures to the rail that combo will not work, as the ACOG walks forward with each shot.  I would need to get the DSA equivalent or a different ACOG mount.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top