Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2017 1:17:43 PM EDT
Still available as of posting, just wondering who here submitted an order. Apparently, a limit of 1 though the Rifle Sales page didn't suggest that. Yeah, yeah, $930 bones for a service grade mixmaster that probably only has a Winchester receiver???  I agree, but had to take a chance as it's the only manufacturer I'm missing and the last mixmaster Winchester I saw locally years ago was still priced above $1000. Still, at $930 it's cheaper than the 2x $1200 6 mils I bought...of which I'm happy with both, but for the money I'm really only enthralled with one. Mine's processing now.  Back to the roulette table, who's with me???

EDIT: Received.  LEAD rebuild and I like it.

Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm driving out to the South store the second week of August.  Bringing a friend for his first CMP purchase.  He's hoping for a carbine but will get a Garand if no carbines are on the rack.

I myself am after a Winnie and an IHC if they are still available by then  I would then still need a post war SA to complete the set.  Well actually I would still need one more to make three complete rifle stacks...
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
i fought the urge until monday, then sent in my order via snail mail
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i fought the urge until monday, then sent in my order via snail mail
View Quote
Resistance is futile.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I need to get me another CMP Winny SG.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
they were 995 last time...I got one.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I put my order in on Monday and sent it USPS express, figuring they'd be gone really quick. It was about 23 bucks to ship. I'm trying to get an IHC and HRA to make a set. This is what I get for being young an wanting to get into surplus rifles.

I got tracking today.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Appears mine is a may 43 receiver. Original finish. Mine came in a cmp stock which I was half expecting. The Winchester marking on mine is strong g on the sides and weak in the middle.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Can OPs start posting some pictures ?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked up mine on June 2 at the south store April 44 Winchester came with a cut Winchester oprod everything else was Springfield barrel was dated 1950 new wood stock . Shot it at the d-day match at the cmp range the next day. I'm happy with it. I had pics bug Photobucket sucks dick!
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can OPs start posting some pictures ?
View Quote
I threw them in the C&R thread that was started.  But sure.  Added to OP.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top