Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2017 1:44:35 PM EDT
Which ones are good and where do you get them from? I ordered 10 off amazon but I wouldn't mind having a few more
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Cope's Distributing - https://www.copesdistributing.com/garand-block-clip-p-9352.html

No experience with these guys, but the sell in bulk.  Supposedly mil-spec new manfacture.  

http://www.ammogarand.com/clipsmagazines.html
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to ask the same question but I was waiting for someone to post some en blocs FS.

Edit
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased some of the new clips from ammogrand marked AEC 3 they have worked fine so far.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the help
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Midway USA has them, if you shop there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I found some AEC 3 at the gun show. 20 for $20.  
Always a reason to go browse the show.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found the cheapest was direct from the CMP
View Quote
CMP is normally the default source for in-spec USGI M1-related items. Be advised, however, that in the last few years M1 fans have seen heavily re-parked clips being sold or included with an M1 purchase,  some no doubt having been "unclipped" from the Greek HXP ammo that was in bandoliers, to be sold separately.

These heavily parked clips are known to cause feeding problems, with stoppages and misfeeds reported on the CMP board. Apparently, theses clip are actually Italian made and were then loaded with the HXP ammo. Just FYI.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

CMP is normally the default source for in-spec USGI M1-related items. Be advised, however, that in the last few years M1 fans have seen heavily re-parked clips being sold or included with an M1 purchase,  some no doubt having been "unclipped" from the Greek HXP ammo that was in bandoliers, to be sold separately.

These heavily parked clips are known to cause feeding problems, with stoppages and misfeeds reported on the CMP board. Apparently, theses clip are actually Italian made and were then loaded with the HXP ammo. Just FYI.
View Quote
You can get rough ones for sure, but I dry tumble all new manufacture ones. When i was shopping for some I tried to get as many SA or sa - as possible.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Is there a list of the good stamps? With pics maybe?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#11]
might i recommend buying them with ammo stuffed in them.  

i bought a bag when i got my first garand. then started getting m2 ball in en blocks.  turns out i wasted money buying them solo.. now i have to many.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
might i recommend buying them with ammo stuffed in them.  

i bought a bag when i got my first garand. then started getting m2 ball in en blocks.  turns out i wasted money buying them solo.. now i have to many.
View Quote

Yup, me too. But that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there a list of the good stamps? With pics maybe?
View Quote
Here is a list of clip manufactures
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 3:16:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you for the list
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I may have some extras, with bandoliers. PM me
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I purchased some of the new clips from ammogrand marked AEC 3 they have worked fine so far.
View Quote
I get them there too. Work perfect and he's really fast on shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top