Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2016 1:21:06 PM EDT
I've seen and been interested in these stocks but have been completely unable to
find any real information on them.
One company claims their product is used in current deployment, yet am unable to confirm.
All reviews online are individuals with no real info, just generic  single user reviews.
Anybody here have any actual info on them?
I figured if they were all they were cracked up to be they would be in common use.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Send this guy a message and ask him

Rogue Chassis
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I know they've been used in the sandbox, but they were privately purchased by some operators.
I don't have any experience with one. The reviews I read indicated short length was good, weight and bulk was bad. Idk about the trigger pull. It would have to get worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm no "operator" so take this with a grain of salt, but I have one on a 18 inch SA Scout/Squad and like it. I gravitate to shorter, handier rifles/carbines in general, SBRs and SBSs, etc. but it is my one and so far only bull pup. It is heavy, yes, and is not as trim as an AR. Is is it bulky? Depends on perspective I guess. It tucks in tight and is short, so you don't feel the weight hanging out 2-3 feet in front of you. The trigger is no match trigger and is a little spongy. Too much so? I don't know. I think it is acceptable for a CQB type rifle. It could be improved upon with trigger linkage improvements. If it had taken off, I'm sure there would have been further improvements. The cons are known. The pros are:
1. Short and balances well.
2. You can suppress it with a direct thread on barrel adapter. Also, you remove the front iron site and so no need for a GLFS or similar. No worry about hot gases in your face, needing shielding, etc, as the action/receiver is fully enclosed.
3. Full length rail for Optics + flip ups. Cheek weld /LOP is very comfortable.

I dig mine. Fun to shoot standing or on a bench with bipod. And I get in my weight lifting for the day !! But clearly there are improvements that could be made. I bought mine used on the EE for like $550 FWIW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top