Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2016 5:31:48 PM EDT

I just go out of back to back classes all day since 8am  this morning. So i am pretty exhusted. So i decided to put on youtube. This was in my recommeded.
It was pretty good. I learned a trick or two about the M1 i didnt know. So I thought you chaps would like this as well.
Enjoy
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty neat.  Funny guy too.

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Bloke on  the range has a video of a 200 meter range with electronic scoring where you shoot over a busy road.  There are baffles about 10-15 yards from the firing positions so no accidental highway shooting can occur.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty neat.  Funny guy too.

View Quote

I think my favorite part was the very end when he made fun of the M1 garand ping myth. Just was unexpected.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bloke on  the range has a video of a 200 meter range with electronic scoring where you shoot over a busy road.  There are baffles about 10-15 yards from the firing positions so no accidental highway shooting can occur.
View Quote

Link please. I think i may know the video you are talking about, but have never watched it and cant seem to find it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Link please. I think i may know the video you are talking about, but have never watched it and cant seem to find it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually learned a few things from that guy, nice...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah, the Brit guy was okay ...

... But personally I like more moving & shooting with my M1s.

Like this young guy at a 3-Gun Match, Heavy Metal Division:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JREo8FLjZug
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Well done post, I did wonder about the extractor when he was single loading though.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2idYNKWGm4

I just go out of back to back classes all day since 8am  this morning. So i am pretty exhusted. So i decided to put on youtube. This was in my recommeded.
It was pretty good. I learned a trick or two about the M1 i didnt know. So I thought you chaps would like this as well.
Enjoy
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well done post, I did wonder about the extractor when he was single loading though.
View Quote

What's there to wonder? It's a push-feed design.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ah, the Brit guy was okay ...

... But personally I like more moving & shooting with my M1s.

Like this young guy at a 3-Gun Match, Heavy Metal Division:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JREo8FLjZug
View Quote

Awesome video. Thank you for sharing.

Link Posted: 1/5/2017 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no issue doing that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#13]

That looks like a lot of fun.

Shoot competitively on a baffled Swiss rifle range with a K31 or M1911 Schmidt Rubin, defy the RMTK because *fuck SDZs*, then go drink cold beer outside in the sunshine.  I do say, that would be a bit unnerving, though.  

I want to spend a month over there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top