Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 4:13:20 PM EDT
I got a package in the mail yesterday and in it was a brand new fully-adjustable trigger specifically designed to be used in pistol-gripped M14's. It dropped right in and all I can say is WOW!!!

You get a lot more trigger than a GI trigger...

Here's an illustration about the current issue that a GI profile trigger presents with pistol-gripped chassis systems. The trigger finger is not fully supported and it causes discomfort  during extended shooting sessions

Here's the Shooting Sight extended trigger. It presents not only a longer trigger which fully supports the trigger finger, but it's set at a different angle thats' more ideal for pistol-gripped rifles as well.

Up until now, the only solution was the trigger shoe which was installed using two set screws which clamped on to a GI trigger.

I tested the trigger out on a traditional stocked rifle as well and it is still comfortable  and the angle that it's set at doesn't seem to take away from the original design.

Admittedly, I didn't read the instructions before diving into installation, but I was able to adjust the trigger pull to an obscenely low and then adjust it back to the proper trigger pull. Setup was probably in the instructions but I was just too excited to read them.

These triggers are fully machined from billet tool steel and nickel boron coated.

Price is estimated to be between $175 and $200.

Tony.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat. Thanks for the link....oh...wait....where is the link?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#2]
http://shop.shootingsight.com/

Tony.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top