Updated:

Order for service grade Garand  mailed via USPO with no tracking 4/5/16
Order received: 4/11/16
DBU received: 5/28/16
Issue with club membership.
Issue resolved: 6/1/16
E-store: 6/3/16
Order# 609269

Now I know they have it and it is squared away.  Let the wait begin.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They're telling me my club membership lapsed as well, faxed and emailed proof yesterday with no change so far

Still only one order in estore and only 2 dbus
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're telling me my club membership lapsed as well, faxed and emailed proof yesterday with no change so far
View Quote

The GCA never forwarded my membership info and I renewed back in December. I think I'll be joining the Garand Collectors Association when the GCA runs out. Its only $14 and they forward info in a matter of days
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Updated:

Order# 609269

View Quote

3 days after mine and 6000 orders behind me
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Updated:

Order# 609269

Those 6000 orders could be for anything from rifles to CMP match approved toilet paper.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Updated:

Order# 609269

I sent mine in on 4/5 they received it on 4/11 for a service grade and I'm still waiting to hear anything and every time I ask I get the, 'We haven't gotten to your order yet' form email. It's been nearly two months since I sent the order in.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I sent mine in on 4/5 they received it on 4/11 for a service grade and I'm still waiting to hear anything and every time I ask I get the, 'We haven't gotten to your order yet' form email. It's been nearly two months since I sent the order in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Updated:

Order# 609269

A couple years ago, the wait was up to nearly 6 months.  This is nothing.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my DBU email, ordered a service grade and a field grade. sent it regular mail around the middle of april. They say it was received 4/21.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Saw on the CMP forums someone who sent in their order on 4/18/2016 for a Service Grade got a DBU and it's on the EStore but I haven't heard shit and mine was sent in two weeks before theirs. This is some bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Saw on the CMP forums someone who sent in their order on 4/18/2016 for a Service Grade got a DBU and it's on the EStore but I haven't heard shit and mine was sent in two weeks before theirs. This is some bullshit.
View Quote

is this your first order right? I think I have seen that first time customers take a little longer as there is an extra step to add you to the system.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

is this your first order right? I think I have seen that first time customers take a little longer as there is an extra step to add you to the system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it must be that. I did send in all of my paperwork weeks before I sent in my first order and had an account and access to the eStore long before I sent my order in.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, it must be that. I did send in all of my paperwork weeks before I sent in my first order and had an account and access to the eStore long before I sent my order in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or you just got stuck in the slow processors pile, it happens all of the time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#13]
This thread is making me so glad Fluffy convinced me to get my first one a year ago.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This thread is making me so glad Fluffy convinced me to get my first one a year ago.
View Quote

If Fluffy did the convincing, I'm surprised he didn't convince you to get 87.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The constricted state of my wallet was stronger than his pleadings.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just going to move on to something else. If I get one great but I don't think I will.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Did you mail it snail mail or with tracking?  If they have your order it will get processed, you just have to wait. The CMP is still light years ahead of the "one a lifetime" that took over a year to get though the DCM.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
You'll get one, but you are going to have to learn some patience.  I've waited for 6 months before to get a CMP Garand.  I have an order in for three that was sent in a few days before the out of stock announcement and know I will get them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You'll get one, but you are going to have to learn some patience.  I've waited for 6 months before to get a CMP Garand.  I have an order in for three that was sent in a few days before the out of stock announcement and know I will get them.
View Quote

I'm being patient. I haven't bugged the CMP. I've only emailed them to make sure they got my order.

I just find it weird that it's been quiet. That's all.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Guess I waited too long to order one. Was hoping to get one with my bonus next spring.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Guess I waited too long to order one. Was hoping to get one with my bonus next spring.
View Quote

They're not all gone, they've just stopped taking orders until they get caught up.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

They're not all gone, they've just stopped taking orders until they get caught up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well deceptive thread title is deceptive...then again if they read through they would have realized that
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's good to hear.  I've been thinking of ordering one for years and I think this thread just scared me into ordering one the next time they start taking orders.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's good to hear.  I've been thinking of ordering one for years and I think this thread just scared me into ordering one the next time they start taking orders.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, I think many are in that boat. When they reopen ordering I could see a high volume of orders as first timers rush to get their's in and cmp veterans rush to finish off that set of 12 for the year before they're gone.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 2:33:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I think this list covers all or most of them still out on loan. Just Turkey has over 300,000 of them. They'll be trickling back for quite awhile.
MAP Program List
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think this list covers all or most of them still out on loan. Just Turkey has over 300,000 of them. They'll be trickling back for quite awhile.
MAP Program List
View Quote

interesting to see Taiwan on the list. Did they ever send theirs back?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top