Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2014 1:33:58 PM EDT
Thinking about putting one together and am thinking about the Fulton Armory barreled receiver 18.5" 1-10 twist. Any opinions on this receiver and bolt? Not willing to play the waiting game for a SEI and not wanting to pay the LRB price. Any other receivers that are worthwhile in the same price range for a barreled action?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I had John Wolfe build a rifle for me on the Fulton receiver.  I'm entirely satisfied.  I had him install a 18.5 barrel as well.  It's a great rifle.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Wolfes website....

Good stuff, http://www.shop.m-14parts.com/main.sc
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I had SEI build my M14s on Norinco & Poly Tech receivers that I supplied.
The wait was short, and the results where outstanding.
All five have TRW bolts, and SEI barrels with a 1:10 ROT.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had John Wolfe build a rifle for me on the Fulton receiver.  I'm entirely satisfied.  I had him install a 18.5 barrel as well.  It's a great rifle.
View Quote

That's what I was hoping to hear about their receivers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you considered James river armory?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:35:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Warbird's built mine on a Fulton with 18.5 Criterion C/L. LOVE it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top