Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 5:34:06 AM EDT
Just an FYI:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/3153179318/check-mate-magazine-m-14-m1a-308-winchester?cm_vc=J012
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Does CMI make the mags for Springfield Armory ?  I saw they (Springfield) had 30% off & wondered if they are the same (less the logo)
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]
$24.50+ shipping for a 20rd mag is a sale?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#3]
44mag.com has them for 25 with free shipping.

mags
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does CMI make the mags for Springfield Armory ?  I saw they (Springfield) had 30% off & wondered if they are the same (less the logo)
View Quote

I am not sure who currently does Springfield mags . The CMI mags are great . Buy them with confidence . CMI has been the military contractor for several years as well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am not sure who currently does Springfield mags . The CMI mags are great . Buy them with confidence . CMI has been the military contractor for several years as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,  a local shop in Pa was selling the Springfield mags for $59. for a 20 rounder !  On the Sprinfield site they are $38. so that seemed like a bargain !
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#6]
CMI makes the magazines for SA, Inc.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Cmi does indeed make the sai mags. Yes sai mags are over priced. Never bought new sai mags as a result. Hey, they gotta make$$ some where to pay for warranty work right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top