Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2014 5:35:12 PM EDT
His website still lists many items.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 1:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got a Big Red stock in the mail today.  Had to wait three or four weeks though.  So if you don't mind being patient, he still has a lot of great stuff.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi website was updated today that he is retiring. That said, I've gotten two orders within about two weeks of placing them lately.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought about it until I saw shipping prices.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

The S&H charges listed are always FUBAR when you place your order, but he fixes it and sends you an invoice to your email to let you know what it's actually going to be when he ships your order.  It was over $100.00 when I placed an order for an M14A1 stock on his website a few months ago, but was charged only $14.00 from NC to ID.

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The S&H charges listed are always FUBAR when you place your order, but he fixes it and sends you an invoice to your email to let you know what it's actually going to be when he ships your order.  It was over $100.00 when I placed an order for an M14A1 stock on his website a few months ago, but was charged only $14.00 from NC to ID.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice to know.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm wanting to try and get him to find me a nice striped/highly figured birch M14 stock. I've called a few times, but he hasn't answered. Is it too late, or is there still hope? My M1A doesn't have a stock now, so I'm hoping to get in line soon.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm wanting to try and get him to find me a nice striped/highly figured birch M14 stock. I've called a few times, but he hasn't answered. Is it too late, or is there still hope? My M1A doesn't have a stock now, so I'm hoping to get in line soon.
View Quote

I would try e-mailing through the website.  You might have better luck that way.  And be prepared to wait several months.  He doesn't have all of the tigers grouped together, so when you order one of those you are basically waiting for him to come across one in the mountains of stocks.  And I can't be sure but I think a fully striped stock with run about $200.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered from him yesterday and the package shipped today (stock and handguards).
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered 2 "beater" stocks, 2 handguards, and 2 slings.  Got the whole shebang in a little over a week.  Very satisfied customer here.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Got an order in Mar 23, no further communications since. I'm in no rush but I might check status if I don't hear back by the end of April.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top