Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2017 2:48:05 PM EDT
I must have the under barrel mount SBS version of this. I saw TFB had an article from shot making these available for civ sale. Anybody know anymore about these or have one by chance?

http://www.cmorecomp.com/m26-mass-m1.html
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The M26 is nice, but I like the Hera Hasta single shot better.  Too bad it's still in the experimental stage.

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/specials/trade-shows-2015/IWA-2015/enforcetac/HERA-Arms-HASTA-undercarried-single-shot-shotgun/
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting for the six12 personally.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody hear a timeline for the Six12 release?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:36:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anybody hear a timeline for the Six12 release?
View Quote

They told me hoping for august at shot show. They also stated they are going to do a factory sbs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They told me hoping for august at shot show. They also stated they are going to do a factory sbs.
View Quote

Did they get ATF approval for 18" "sporting" versions?  I thought that they deemed revolving cylinder shotguns non-sporting when they banned the Streetsweeper.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Well they got back to me and it appears they can do factory direct but its pricey. Something like $3400 for M2 version that can be standalone and mounted, trying to confirm what all comes in package. I did find 2 online for sale on gun broker for about $5700 which is even crazier. Still think I might buy as I have always wanted one. DD are a no go in my state so this is my next best step.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#7]
DAMN!!!  They are really trying to get back that R&D.  I wonder what the .gov price is?

Is that why the "pistol" has so few features?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did they get ATF approval for 18" "sporting" versions?  I thought that they deemed revolving cylinder shotguns non-sporting when they banned the Streetsweeper.
View Quote

I do not believe so. The ruling on the non sporting ban that I have seen listed the striker 12, streetsweeper, and usas 12 by name. No mention of the individual features was made.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I do not believe so. The ruling on the non sporting ban that I have seen listed the striker 12, streetsweeper, and usas 12 by name. No mention of the individual features was made.
View Quote

That's great news.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Well they are getting my FFL to start form 3 process today. I got M26 M1 package which includes all accessories for mounting and standalone plus 10 mags, cleaning kit and sling. I added a pistol grip without stock as well. Now the long wait for form 3 and then form 4.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I really wish theyd sell an aow version to mount underneath. THe 3inch barrel is too short for mounting, and they didnt even know that AOWs were ok to mount under. I just want the 7 inch undermounted on a 11.5sbr. no need for that standalone kit.
3100 is a lot of money for a novelty. Plus FET.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if the pic rail on top would be strong enough to use rail to rail adapter for the short version. My understanding though was that an AOW cant be mounted to a stocked firearm otherwise it becomes SBS but I haven't read the regulations closely to confirm that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top