Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2016 10:13:03 PM EDT
Debating on making this my next project. I looked up some old threads on miscellaneous forums. It seems like many have sent their VEPR away for reliability performance enhancement or project completion altogether. Evlutionz (forgive my spelling although I think it's close) is a company that seems to be recurring. Pics and info of your builds would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]
mine is a 12.5'' SBS wood handguards and pistol grip a cnc warrior triangle stock with a CSS fixed tubular stock receiver adapter. Nothing was done to the gas system I smoothed out the rails and bolt carrier and it still cycles cheap Walmart bulk ammo. I chopped it myself, some day I'll thread the barrel but for now I'm happy with it.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't have a picture but my VEPR 12 SBS should be approved in the next few months. It cycles 3 dram ammo right now and I'm hoping to get it to cycle something close to that when I cut it down to 13" or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top