Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2017 7:11:30 PM EDT

I just want to start off by saying that it has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Ramy from RPM Tool. Very professional from start to finish. I can't wait to see what he has planned for the future.

Anyway...on to the unboxing.

The Handguards came very quickly and very well packed. The custom labels and box were a nice touch. I was expecting the typical bubblewrap in brown box so it was a nice surprise.

The fit and finish is second to none. If you told me this was a factory piece, I would have no problem believing it. Everything lines up perfectly. Not even the slightest wiggle or movement even without the extra locking screw/bolt installed.

Needless to say, I am extremely pleased with my purchase. If anyone would like to get this handguard or one of their longer/Black versions, you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also check them out on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rpmtool/
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks really nice.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 2:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good. I need to get one of these. Did you pre-order?
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 3:01:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good. I need to get one of these. Did you pre-order?
View Quote
I did a pre-order, but ended up waiting only about 3 weeks to receive it. I snagged one of the last ones available in that batch.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How does the weight compare to the OEM polymer one (which is pretty heavy for just a polymer forend!)
View Quote
Depending on which length you get...they are lighter than the factory polymer by 1.5 - 2.5 ounces.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How does the weight compare to the OEM polymer one (which is pretty heavy for just a polymer forend!)
View Quote
6.16 oz on my crappy scale. 

And I agree 100% with the OP.  They are very nice handguards

Link Posted: 4/9/2017 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Those look very nice and the fit and finish look fantastic
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:43:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Are these manufactured from billet?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Are these manufactured from billet?
View Quote
I would assume so, but you might want to contact the manufacturer for specific questions.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Any troubles with importing them to the US from our friendly northern neighbors?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any troubles with importing them to the US from our friendly northern neighbors?
View Quote
Nope...took about 4 days to receive mine.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I ordered mine back on April 24th and haven't received mine yet. Should I email?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I ordered mine back on April 24th and haven't received mine yet. Should I email?
View Quote
I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top