Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2016 3:59:03 PM EDT
Anyone know who to contact for making an ACR-specific EE category?  I don't want to clog up our discussion area with ads of stuff for sale, but I didn't know where else to post.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll have to bring it up to the site staff and I'll doubt they will make accommodations. Your ad will unfortunately be locked unless you request to have it moved by a mod.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The accommodated us already to create this topic under the Armory. I will request to move my ad....but to whom?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I asked to have this sub-forum made by emailing here [email protected] and Juan had it up in less than 24 hours!
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
We've been trying to get a retro EE section for 10 years. Good luck, but it's unlikely.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I asked to have this sub-forum made by emailing here [email protected] and Juan had it up in less than 24 hours!
View Quote

Yep, when you posted that at acrforum I also emailed them. But for some reason Gmail lost the email and I couldn't find the address again. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Email sent, fingers crossed!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
VERY unlikely.  Right now, outside of AR's and AK's, everything else pretty much goes into the "rifles" EE category, and let's face it:  there are a lot more plentiful/popular rifles that should have their own EE category before one specific to ACR goes in there.  Think:  "Bolt-Action Rifles", etc...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top