Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2016 11:28:05 PM EDT
Just got my first ACR.....can't wait to get it changed into my vision of the platform.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good man!  I like the barrel profile a lot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats ! Welcome to the club
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Very cool

I want one of these in FDE so badly
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!

Is the barrel cut/pinned to 16" OAL or shorter?  The profile is lightweight?

Looks good....welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for you man! I want one... but it's low on the priority list. I am jealous though. What optic you going to throw on her?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's been cut to 14.5 and pinned until I get a stamp.  The barrel has been reprofiled to LW.  I'll probably start with a T1, but I feel like putting something different on there.  Maybe a C-More ATRW....I don't know.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's been cut to 14.5 and pinned until I get a stamp.  The barrel has been reprofiled to LW.  I'll probably start with a T1, but I feel like putting something different on there.  Maybe a C-More ATRW....I don't know.
View Quote
14.5, pinned, and the stupid M203 cutout removed really completely changes the rifle. I'd love to try one again with a lightened carrier and a reprofiled pinned 14.5 barrel. Maybe one of these days when my children don't vacuum the cash directly from my wallet...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top