Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2016 11:51:12 PM EDT
Anyone have any info on when Bushmaster is going to be releasing more ACR folding stocks? I am on the hunt for one right now and they are no where to be found. I know Bushmaster's website is under construction, but I am watching it for any updates. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried calling them?  According to their phone reps, they are producing ACRs, so if that's true, then they would have parts (at least some) available.  You could also try the ACR forum, parts pop up for sale pretty regularly.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone have any info on when Bushmaster is going to be releasing more ACR folding stocks? I am on the hunt for one right now and they are no where to be found. I know Bushmaster's website is under construction, but I am watching it for any updates. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Have you tried Midway? They used to have some in inventory and that's where I purchased my fixed stock. Another site is carrying the prs stock but I don't remember where that was. Google is your best friend here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies...I've googled like there's no tomorrow...I found one, but it was in Canada and they said they could not send it to the US...never thought about calling them....I'll try that...Midway is out of stock, no back order...thanks for the help guys..I'll give them a call and report back.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Numrich is the site with the PRS stocks. I think Brownells may sell the folders too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#5]
No go on Brownells, I'll call Numrich and see if they have any info. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Call and order one. That's how I got one for my FAL build.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

From Bushmaster or Numrich? And when did you order it, if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't have to call, you can order a PRS here...

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/1436560.htm
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From Bushmaster or Numrich? And when did you order it, if you don't mind me asking?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bushmaster. Place an order. If it's in stock, it will ship. If not, it will ship when it comes in. Ordering parts isn't as difficult as everyone makes it out to be. It's just a matter of where to get one if its not in stock AND you don't want to wait.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, but I'm looking for a black folding stock.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]
They are producing them but that doesn't mean they'll have parts yet.  Prior to the move they made a bunch so they wouldn't run out and then sales picked up and they started running out.  So my understanding is that they are rushing to bring the stock of complete rifles back up.  Of course magpul makes all the plastic furniture and lower receiver that may be on them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They are producing them but that doesn't mean they'll have parts yet.  Prior to the move they made a bunch so they wouldn't run out and then sales picked up and they started running out.  So my understanding is that they are rushing to bring the stock of complete rifles back up.  Of course magpul makes all the plastic furniture and lower receiver that may be on them.
View Quote

Thanks for the info....didn't have a break from work to call Bushmaster today, I'm making time tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Contacted Bushmaster and got an ACR stock ordered, thanks!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Told me they were out. Couldnt tell me when hed have more, fixed version only in stock.

Any one know another source? Why are acr parts so hard....
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 1:37:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Told me they were out. Couldnt tell me when hed have more, fixed version only in stock.

Any one know another source? Why are acr parts so hard....
View Quote

Mostly because of the move all of their factories and then having to bring in all new people that aren't the best.  It'll be good to go after awhile.  Unless they keep getting sued by retards in CT even though there's a law against that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:Couldnt tell me when hed have more, fixed version only in stock.
View Quote

I've had a fixed stock on order for over a month, so I was excited to see your post. I called and was told they're still out of stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top