Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 4:24:51 PM EDT
My form 1 build was so close to being done. But I was an idiot and accidentally bent my tube when securing it in a vice. I have like $200 of cones + endcap + mount for this type of tube, so I'd rather not get another type. It must be a 7.6", 20tpi, d-size, SDTactical style tube.

I already have an order in at crosshair customs for one, but those guys take a (literal) month to ship. And SDTactical won't seel them, even with an approved form 1... I checked. Figured I'd ask if anybody has any spares, I'll pay good money for it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Apogee but will be different length.  SDTA says they will thread the tube for $10 per end, they sell you blank tube and then you pay for threading.  They seem to flip flop on whatever they offer as legal every week or so.  They posted this (via facebook) about two weeks ago, but they have may have changed again by now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you bend it at?

I know I have been able to fix small bends in the tubes due to the same thing, my partner and I build suppressors for law enforcement and the military and it seems like they are always denting, dinging and putting bends in their tubes.

Can you post a picture of the damage?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top