View Quote
https://www.jmpf.company/jmpf-company/995-Aluminum-Dry-Storage-Cups-p75650952
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who makes cups that fit this tube size?
View Quote
Tag for answers. If I can find some better cones to upgrade from frost plugs, I may order another kit and do another form 1. I like Ti and it sounds decent.  Someone was making a monocore, but between that and the tube it was way more than a new can, and won't likely be as quiet with no warranty. Kinda defeats the purpose.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tag for answers. If I can find some better cones to upgrade from frost plugs, I may order another kit and do another form 1. I like Ti and it sounds decent.  Someone was making a monocore, but between that and the tube it was way more than a new can, and won't likely be as quiet with no warranty. Kinda defeats the purpose.
View Quote
He stocks them for this tube, and most of the tubes he sells (up to the 1.625" size).  You can place a note in order, PM him on form1board or email.  All the spacers and bc spacer are fitted this way, so it is perfect.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
This is probably beating a dead horse but who has sent a TI tube off to be engraved and where?
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is probably beating a dead horse but who has sent a TI tube off to be engraved and where?
View Quote
Tar Heel State Firearms is what you seek.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Got tube back from THSF.  
Y'all were correct.  Came out perfect!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top