Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2017 7:17:05 PM EDT
Now that RoninPro has disappeared down the rabbit hole , has anyone used these guys? Their products seem to match RPs tubes.     Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, didn't even realize Ronin was gone.  

Where the F are you supposed to get parts if you have a Form 1 dammit!  

Everything I had planned waiting on the Form 1 was based on SDTac.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn.  Got my hopes up.

RoninPro folded just as I was about to spring for their SP1 tube and end cap.  I literally had it in the cart, but when I went back the next day to pull the trigger...poof!

Love to know where I can find one.  Looks like azpenngirl only has some cups.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Crosshair customs has some but check the thread in here first.  It took atleast a month to just get a 5.6" tube.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, didn't even realize Ronin was gone.  

Where the F are you supposed to get parts if you have a Form 1 dammit!  

Everything I had planned waiting on the Form 1 was based on SDTac.  
View Quote
Back in the day, when your registered to "make & register" a firearm, that meant that you manufactured all the parts yourself wtihout any outside sourcing.
Which meant that you had to be a skilled lathe operator to make and thread your own tube and internal components.
The solvent trap madness made it possible for anybody with a drill to make one, and has spoiled many a new builder, and has scared the hell out of the feds.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Back in the day, when your registered to "make & register" a firearm, that meant that you manufactured all the parts yourself wtihout any outside sourcing.
Which meant that you had to be a skilled lathe operator to make and thread your own tube and internal components.
The solvent trap madness made it possible for anybody with a drill to make one, and has spoiled many a new builder, and has scared the hell out of the feds.
View Quote
I remember those days. You had to have your own backhoe to dig up the ores on your own land, your own foundry to refine the metals, your own forges to roll out the ingot into sheets and bars, and your own seam welder to turn the sheet into pipe.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Insert picture of blacksmith, banging away on anvil, muttering about "young whipper snappers and their fancy 80% lowers."

I'm assuming that the children, if they are, in fact, on you lawn, should depart immediately?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

has scared the hell out of the feds.
View Quote
I don't think so.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol.  Back it the day, you could buy a "replacement" tube from one table at a gun show and buy complete "replacement" baffles from the guy a few tables down.

Not that anyone would ever do that without first having an approved form one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top