Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2017 7:21:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
"RoninPro has decided to stop the sale of all solvent traps and related parts as of 3/30/3017. This has been an internal business decision and not mandated by the ATF."
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
well that sucks, they made some good stuff...
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
well that sucks, they made some good stuff...
View Quote
They where quite over priced IMO. $300 for an aluminum solvent trap kit was pushing it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got a Liberty booster adapter from them about a month ago. Glad I got it when I did. As far as I know, for that particular item, this leaves ONLY Diversified Machine as a source and they have been out of stock for a while. Sucks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
That's too bad. I really like mine. It's much quieter than I would have thought.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the atf is hitting all of them
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think the atf is hitting all of them
View Quote
Before we go making assertions like this, do we have any evidence to back up that claim? Starting rumors does not benifit anyone.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Before we go making assertions like this, do we have any evidence to back up that claim? Starting rumors does not benifit anyone.
View Quote
Especially since they, themselves, said that the ATF had nothing to do w/ their decision.

Exactly how many solvent trap companies, that weren't engaged in illegal activities, have been shut down by the ATF?
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:Especially since they, themselves, said that the ATF had nothing to do w/ their decision.
View Quote
Top be fair, they didn't say the BATFE had nothing to do with their decision - they only said that this wasn't mandated by the ATF.  I don't know if there's more to the story or not, I'm just reading between the lines...
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Top be fair, they didn't say the BATFE had nothing to do with their decision - they only said that this wasn't mandated by the ATF.  I don't know if there's more to the story or not, I'm just reading between the lines...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Especially since they, themselves, said that the ATF had nothing to do w/ their decision.
This.

The ATF had everything to do with their decision they just didn't call them up and say "GTFO." If you can't see that, well, I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This.

The ATF had everything to do with their decision they just didn't call them up and say "GTFO." If you can't see that, well, I don't know what to tell you.
View Quote
And you're getting your info from where?

FYI, mine was taken directly from the horse's mouth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top