Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 5:40:32 PM EDT
I noticed a lot of SNE sporting tubes and cones were out of stock and then they had a banner on the website saying items will be back in stock on 3-3-17 and now there is no website anymore.
Anyone know what happened?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Google their name. The bit text says they are undergoing website maintenance when you click on the link there isn't a page associated to the domain. 

Prob just maintenance. They have a few things on Amazon still
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I would suspect this had an influence...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_55/474162_Apparently-a-threaded-tube-is-a-suppressor-now.html
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would suspect this had an influence...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_55/474162_Apparently-a-threaded-tube-is-a-suppressor-now.html
View Quote

SDTA was in a completely different spot than these other solvent trap places.
They were a 7/2 FFL that was making suppressors with the same parts they were selling as solvent traps.
Including posting videos on how to make suppressors out of solvent traps.

From what I have read, that was a bridge too far for their new local ATF Inspector.  They had just moved from WI to AZ and it came up on their first new inspection.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#4]
SDTA not being able to sell parts has caused a rush to other vendors, that is probably why.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I spoke to the owner and he said they were just out of stock, they are rebuilding the website.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I spoke to the owner and he said they were just out of stock, they are rebuilding the website.
View Quote
Good to know. I was wondering when they said stock was going to be in last Friday then the website disappeared. 
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:24:03 AM EDT
[#7]
They are really taking their sweet ass time in rebuilding it. Its still down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are really taking their sweet ass time in rebuilding it. Its still down.
View Quote
I didn't ask, but my guess is the parts are outsourced to CNC shop in asia, they had not guess on eta.  I ordered a DM tube instead, that I already got.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top