Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:57:41 AM EDT
I emailed them to ask them if their thread pitch was 20 tpi like SDTAC but whoever was on the other end had no idea what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I emailed them to ask them if their thread pitch was 20 tpi like SDTAC but whoever was on the other end had no idea what I was talking about.
View Quote

From Roninpro website:

The tube shares the same thread size as the battery-end of a D Cell Maglite® and the tube inner diameter is the same as a D Cell Maglite®.
Our thread adapters shown in this kit (also available separately), will thread into Maglite® D Cell flashlights"

SDTAC "D" tubes share the same thread pitch as a Maglite D.

Sounds like you are GTG.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are 20tpi.
RoninPro makes quality stuff, I used their endcaps on my .45 SBR can with an Apogee Ti "D" tube.

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
No problems with aluminum end caps out of a 5.56? Wasn't sure how bad the wear on them would be. My other suppressor is Ti tube and end caps with SS freeze plugs
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No problems with aluminum end caps out of a 5.56? Wasn't sure how bad the wear on them would be. My other suppressor is Ti tube and end caps with SS freeze plugs
View Quote

That is a different issue, and no I wouldn't use aluminum anywhere important in a 5.56 can...
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm happy with my Ronin endcaps/SDTA tube. The finish seems to flake off fairly easy on the thread adapter though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top