Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 11:19:22 PM EDT
I think I'd like to do a couple of cans with 3-lug mounts - any pointers to recommended tubes/sources?

TIA

ETA: This is for building up Form1 cans - need the can-side mount and to find compatible tubes/kits.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
In Lead We Trust
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In Lead We Trust
View Quote

I see a fair number of barrel-side mounts.  I may not have been clear enough - I want the can-side mounts and compatible tube(s).  I didn't see those on their site?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#3]
What you are talking about is a 3-lug adaptor, not the 3-lug mount which goes on the barrel.  As for commercial 3-lug adaptors, the big three are SiCo, Griffin and Rugged.  DM makes an adaptor for the SiCo, the website says it will also fit the Griffin but you would have to come up with something for the spring to rest against.  A much better solution is the booster assembly sold by Venom on the form 1 board, it is designed for SiCo pistons but will fit SiCo and Rugged 3-lug adaptors too.  I bought a couple to fit my 1.375 DM tubes but I think he's going to offer 1.5 assemblies next, as well as entire kits.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#4]
There are also the gemtech and liberty options. Gemtech is aluminum and I think the Liberty is all stainless steel.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What you are talking about is a 3-lug adaptor, not the 3-lug mount which goes on the barrel.  As for commercial 3-lug adaptors, the big three are SiCo, Griffin and Rugged.  DM makes an adaptor for the SiCo
View Quote

Perfect, thanks!!!  I don't know how I missed that - still a few months out on approval of my F1s I'm guessing, so no huge rush, but I'd be all over a Ti kit from him!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I would buy whatever female 3 lug you want and send that out to get mated to a tube
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I 2nd what Kingstrider said, look up Venom/Benny Bexley. I just got the same one Kingstrider pictured in the mail yesterday and the machining is great. Set up to use SiCo pistons and can take the GA 3 lug adapter that is nice and short
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top