Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased some in stock merchandise from their website.  Shipped 2 days later and got it 3 days after that.  Appears to be very quality stuff.  If he ever gets more in stock would order again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Indeed, quality has never been an issue with DM. By all accounts, he makes top tier stuff.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
So much for him not creating back orders. He told me a month ago he had some internals for a tube of his I had. Sent him the money and he has disappeared again. Multiple replies to the yahoo account or his forum and nothing. Same ole shit as before. I'm giving it until next week then reversing the charges.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
You won't do it, you're skurred.  

Seriously though, afaik he doesn't take backorders. He will do "custom" ones though...
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top