Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2017 7:08:37 PM EDT
Any of you guys seen or used one of these?
After watching countless reviews I pre ordered one from Pyramyd Air today, figured for the price and the way they review in the UK it was worth the chance.
Been wanting a bullpup PCP but really didn't like the price points of the Ed Gun, Evanex and FX rifles.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Puncher_Breaker_Silent_Synthetic_Sidelever_PCP_Air_Rifle/4241/8130
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It's probably bad A. Seems like all those new PCP's are. I've sort of caught the airgun bug. I'll stick to my old Sheridan and springers though. If I need more juice I'll break out the 223.
I fell for the hype and ordered a Hatsan 95 in 22 with the gas ram and QE. Then I realized how most reviews talk about looks and power but not as much about accuracy. ...almost cancelled the order but what the heck I guess I'll find out for myself.
That Walther Terrus and Parrus appear to be lazer beams from the vidoes on u tube.
Give us a range report,  I'll do the same, oh I did order some of those 10.5 Crosman domes for the 34 too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#2]
All the reviews I've read on your Hatsan say the accuracy is excellent, only complaints I was seeing was on the wood finish on some.

I've got 2 Marauders (.177 and .22) which are really nice PCPs for the money and accurate as heck, I just hope this Kral lives up to the reviews.

And if those 10.5s don't work, let me know and I'll buy them off of you, but I think they will.
My springers and PCP all seem to really like them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I really wish I hadn't clicked on this thread....

Really tempting. Please do a review once you get yours. Like you, I've been wanting a bullpup, the prices though If I didn't have Mrod's in .177 and .22, plus a Prod in .22 with a .177 upper, I'd probably already preordered a punch breaker... 
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
WAR post

Would seem the krals have issues, Travis from wicked air rifles appears to be done with kral...

I was still thinking about getting one, now, not so much.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WAR post

Would seem the krals have issues, Travis from wicked air rifles appears to be done with kral...

I was still thinking about getting one, now, not so much.
View Quote
Yeah, that's all I needed to see.   Read that earlier on GTA.   Shame is that Travis was a big supporter of the Kral when they first came in, sounds like he got burned by poor manufacturing standards and materials from the factory.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Well heck, after reading all that I cancelled my order.
I guess it never works out being a Beta tester for a new release, especially if the price seems too good to be true.

Guess I'll drive up to Airguns of Arizona and pick up a Daystate or FX, sort of leaning towards the Bobcat.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well heck, after reading all that I cancelled my order.
I guess it never works out being a Beta tester for a new release, especially if the price seems too good to be true.

Guess I'll drive up to Airguns of Arizona and pick up a Daystate or FX, sort of leaning towards the Bobcat.
View Quote
Probably for the best. Maybe Kral will get it together, time will tell.

Anything Daystate or FX will be a great, quality shooter. Of course, the prices reflect this
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Check out the Taipan Veteran. The Mutant (previous gen) gets near universal rave reviews, maybe except looks which I don't care about.

I have one in .25 on the way after looking at FX wildcat, daystate renegade, and about 4 other front runners in the sub $1600 range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top