Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2017 9:28:05 AM EDT
My ex and I hit estate sales almost every Saturday. I picked up this little gem for a whopping $28.00. Still had gas in the tank and the seals seem to still be in working condition. Even got a bonus box of 177 pellets with it. I still wonder what they were for and what I missed out on.

Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Great buy!   Even that box of 177 pellets is vintage.  I never find these types of deals.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Great score! Those were really neat guns. There were actually four variations (two barrel lengths in both .177 and .22). They predated the introduction of the powerlet-fueled guns. As I understand it, owners sent the big tank back to Crosman for refill. Nobody will fill those old steel tanks now (or they shouldn't), but you can buy an adapter from Baker Airguns that lets you fill the gun from a common paint ball tank. If you need it serviced (new seals) Rick Willnecker of Precision Pellet will give it new life for about $40. Tom Gaylord has writen a number of blog posts about the Crosman bulk-fill pistols over on the Pyramyd Air blog site.

Bulk Fill Adapter for Paintball Tank
Blog post on Crosman 111
Blog post on similar Crosman 116
Part 2 of 116 blog post (with filling information)

BTW, your gun is worth about $75-$100 on the used market.

Here's mine (at right), along with a later Crosman 150 (with bulk-fill adapter):

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top