Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2017 9:55:45 AM EDT
I bought this before Christmas but the seals were shot and it wouldn't hold air. I just got it back from being rebuilt and had a few minutes to sight in and run a chrony string before the sky opened up.

It will do 20 shots @ 13fpe within a 25 fps spread

The scope is a 1X Tasco Pro Class. The 1X gives me the low wobble of red dot but the clarity of a scope, the down side is no magnification when trying to shoot for groups or distance from the bench.

20yds using JSB 15.9
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That has to be a near perfect pistol for Pistol Field Target.  The energy is similar to what the Brits shoot rifles in their version of the game, and the precision and accuracy is most certainly there.  

The only thing lacking is figuring out how to hand hold the thing and what position to shoot that works the best.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!   I have a couple of guns to sight in, just got done working on a couple of pumpers but the weather today sucks.   You're far more committed then I was to get out there, but then again, if I had that pistol I probably would have made the effort.   Trying to finish my Marauder for the 100th damn modified version, just can't stop tweaking the thing.  Later this week I'll get the SSG pulled out and swapped for a TSS, then it goes into a Vitaly Bullpup stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top