Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2013 6:53:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skg_Mre_Lght]
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#1]
What if Im asking which air rifle to buy to use with my legally bought silencer?
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
If I may ask,.....Why??
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I understand about the suppressors but was wondering why no airsoft. Just curious.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By raf:

Because the folks in the Suppressor Forum are generally more knowledgeable about Suppressors in general, and the legalities of owing Suppressors and the legally questionable "lead dust collectors".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By raf:
Originally Posted By Curio_Bill:
If I may ask,.....Why??

Because the folks in the Suppressor Forum are generally more knowledgeable about Suppressors in general, and the legalities of owing Suppressors and the legally questionable "lead dust collectors".

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Chuck:
It's a shame airsoft is excluded here since much of the traffic in the rest of the site is "teenagers" -- maybe most of it!  

Regardless, I personally use airsoft as a training device between live fire range sessions.  I can step out on my patio deck any evening after work and engage scaled (9" tall) E-silhouettes with my KWA Professional Training airsoft guns.  These are not $19 gun show plastic guns but reproductions of my weapons.  (M4 Carbine, M9 and M1911 pistols.)

Is it "real" or is it Memorex?  

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/chuck_f_s/Airsoft/IMG_1772-1_zpsdcd54473.jpg

-- Chuck
View Quote

Same here

KWA LM4 PTR

KWA ATP.

The same gear I use to shoot my pistol and rifle carry over and is used for the airsoft stuff as well.  The LM4 and 6 magazines plus the stuff to outfit to match up with my real rifle cost me as much as a real gun.  But without going to SIMs or UTM ammo and bolt I can't get any more realistic.  Functional bolt hold open on last shot, cycling bolt, nearly real weight,  Ect.  

These arent' you typical plastic fantastic airsoft guns that you buy at Wal Mart.  These are legitimate training tools if you want themt o be.
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 9:59:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf] [#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top