Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:12:24 PM EDT
Since Ruger stopped producing the 77/357 and 77/44, I was hoping they'd get around to releasing those calibers in their American line... but that hasn't happened yet.

Has anybody heard rumors?

I've been waiting for a quality, traditional-stock, pistol caliber, semi or bolt action carbine. Ruger seems to be the company to do it. (Something along the lines of a newly produced takedown PC9 or Deerfield would be amazing)
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Since Ruger stopped producing the 77/357 and 77/44, I was hoping they'd get around to releasing those calibers in their American line... but that hasn't happened yet.

Has anybody heard rumors?

I've been waiting for a quality, traditional-stock, pistol caliber, semi or bolt action carbine. Ruger seems to be the company to do it. (Something along the lines of a newly produced takedown PC9 or Deerfield would be amazing)
View Quote

The 77/xx line is coming back. Announced a few days ago.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The 77/xx line is coming back. Announced a few days ago.
View Quote
Great news! Thank you sir!

Now if only they'd make a takedown version!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Not excited for that at all. I've always wanted the Deerfield Carbine in .44 Mag.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not excited for that at all. I've always wanted the Deerfield Carbine in .44 Mag.
View Quote
I wish they made a takedown Deerfield that fed from Desert Eagle pattern mags.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was hoping for a 10/22 mag or PC9 takedown, but honestly, I'd prefer a takedown Deerfield in .44 with a fast twist barre
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#7]
.45 colt version.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was hoping for a 10/22 mag or PC9 takedown, but honestly, I'd prefer a takedown Deerfield in .44 with a fast twist barre
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruger made a 10/22 magnum 1998-2006.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I realize that, was referring a magnum takedown model ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top