Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2017 7:57:36 AM EDT
Does anyone have one of these??
How's the recoil in the light weight model??

My laminated stock GSR recoil doesn't bother me once I got the stock length adjusted and a good recoil pad and I'm thinking about a SS poly model build up for a new project.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I an actually a little curious about the accuracy; I heard the difference in how the recoil plate attaches can make it less accurate.

i know I have a QD brake on mine that cuts recoil by 70%, and is a 1 MOA rifle.  I'm afraid to touch it, but the weight when trekking up and down krags can get a little old with that laminate stock.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I an actually a little curious about the accuracy; I heard the difference in how the recoil plate attaches can make it less accurate.

i know I have a QD brake on mine that cuts recoil by 70%, and is a 1 MOA rifle.  I'm afraid to touch it, but the weight when trekking up and down krags can get a little old with that laminate stock.
View Quote
I've got 2 spacers on it right now with the recoil pad attached and it seems pretty solid. I've  never put an optic on it because quite frankly I've not found one that suits me. With the the irons it will do 2 MOA and I'm sure someone else could do better since my eyes aren't what they used to be without optic help. It still has the flashider in place.

To be honest it's been shot way more than carried which I know is unusual for a rifle like this so weight hasn't been a factor yet.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one. Love the light weight. Recoil with the factory muzzle brake is light and about the same with a suppressor.

I was gonna add a pic but it's too big
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top