Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 3:42:58 AM EDT
Does anyone know of an offset surefire scout light mount that will work with an ultimak scout rail on a mini-14? I've tried the surefire version and the one from Gear. Neither will fit due to the width of the lower part of the ultimak rail; it prevents these mounts from seating on the picatinny rail completely.  

Hopefully someone has already found a successful combo, I don't want to have to keep buying offset mounts until I find one that works.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the Daniel Defense off set mount?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ultimak has a photo of a GG&G mount with a TLR-1 on it in use on an MIA scout rail.

Might work if you have a way to mount your light to picatinny rather than directly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Those look like they would both work, but I'm looking for one that attaches directly to a surefire scout light, like this:

Attachment Attached File

The only others I'm aware of are from IWC and LaRue, and looking closely at pictures of both, doesn't look like they would fit either.

The GEAR one almost fits, but is just a little too low on the angle and hits the bottom side of the ultimak tail. The Surefire RM45 (pictured above) wasn't even close.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I found that the ADM scout offset mount fits just right.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:05:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Vltor works pretty well on mine.Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top