Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2016 10:31:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to get a chassis set up like that for my Ruger American Predator. Mine is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor………
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
you should be good to go
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 2:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I love my MDT LSS chassis for my .243 Ruger American Predator that I just finished building.  I was so amazed by the accuracy of my OEM Predator that I felt it worthwhile to put the action in a better stock.  I'm currently loading some bullets for a 1000-yard attempt, as I've never really tried that before.  I went with the same Luth AR buttstock on my setup picked up 5 and 10 round Magpul AICS mags.  The rifle is now a little like a lighter, cheaper RPR.  MDT makes a quality product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top