Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2016 10:59:51 PM EDT
I just bought a Ruger American Ranch rifle in 300blk. Very exciting stuff. These particular rifles only come with FDE American style stocks. I'm okay with it (better than black) but I am an ODG junkie. Does Ruger sell their OEM stocks by themselves? The idea is to buy an ODG Ruger American stock and fit it to my Ranch rifle. I emailed Ruger a week ago but have yet to hear back. And I'm not really interested in something from Boyd's, etc.

Also, would any short action American style stock fit my Ranch? Not sure how universal they are.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
ruger lists the black stocks seperately but not the green one

http://shopruger.com/Ruger-American-Rifle/products/2100/
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Might try giving Ruger a call at 603-865-2442
That is the number it says to call for service in the manual that came with my green stock american predator.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is the number it says to call for service in the manual that came with my green stock american predator.
View Quote

Why don't you try krylon?  Or cerakote for that matter.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want a project, I live in a condo and I have no real place to do a job like that, let alone do it well. Plus, I like the American stock, so I just dig the whole OEM look.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Midway USA has some for sale.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Midway USA has some for sale.
View Quote

I see Midway sells black factory American stocks, but no ODG ones, unless I'm missing something?

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/884055/ruger-rifle-stock-assembly-ruger-american-short-action-compact-synthetic-black
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
At Midway USA
Looked up mini 14 was on first page
Ruger Rifle Stock Assembly Wood with Recoil Pad and Liner Ruger Mini-14 Stainless & Blued, Wood Stock Models
Product #: 865420 Ruger #: MS20401  $99.00

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#8]
join the ruger american facebook page, you may find someone on there that will trade you green for the tan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top