Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2015 12:48:35 PM EDT
I have had a few of them, the early Ruger made Synthetic stocks. Horrid sling swivels but pretty fair everything else as long as you like bland black plastic.
77/22M Which was a little over MOA at 100 with Win 34gr PP, sold

77/22 Cut and threaded, Volq sear added, my current favorite 22, moa with Federal or Aguila subs. Bought used from some old guy who had nothing better to do than paint ugly stripes on guns. He painted the word RUGER red with some kind of indestructible paint. Nothing will strip it. Painted the grooves in the grip panels alternating red and white, I will spare your eyes the horror. Spray painted them black to hide the shame. I got tired of the horrid swivels and replaced them with standard Uncle Mikes type, much better. Left the holes, whatever, that rifle will never leave my care.

Ruger M77 MkII Stainless/Synthetic Rifle. Burris 3-9x40 Matte Ballistic Plex, Timney trigger (20 oz.) I got it used from a gunsmith who set it up with a Timney trigger, glass rod man, best trigger I own. It likes cheapo Rem 100gr CL-PSP or Win 55gr Varmint loads. Astonishes me that it can handle that weight range. 3-shots @MOA from both but have to pick because the group shift about 6" Low and left. I keep it zeroed with 100gr typically. Does not do as well with 70gr Feds. I load 243 but have yet to best the Rem 100gr loads. I really should do the swivels on it, they are tough to get out though.

Just thought I would post about my boat paddles. Show yours if you feel like it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
not much to look at.

but,the one i shot,shouldered,well

clown
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife has a 10/22 with a paddle stock that she won in a raffle before we got together. The best thing I could think of to say about it when she first showed it to me was "its black"
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I like them for the 10/22, wish I could find one!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot of folks actually like them

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 3:01:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I love them!  I have 3 Ruger 77/22's, and all of them have this stock.  I wish I could find a decent deal on a centerfire model with this stock!
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Great stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top