Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 1:07:38 AM EDT
I have one of these in stainless and it is an awsome little gun in every way EXCEPT 1. The mags are a pain in the ass to get out. I have 8 mags for it and they just are hard as hell to get out. Anybody have any idea to solve this.? They insert fine but remove horribly.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have one of these in stainless and it is an awsome little gun in every way EXCEPT 1. The mags are a pain in the ass to get out. I have 8 mags for it and they just are hard as hell to get out. Anybody have any idea to solve this.? They insert fine but remove horribly.
View Quote

Agreed. It's an awkward mechanism. I can't find any extended releases.

In for responses.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The following works for me.  When pressing on the mag release button, put a little bit of pressure with your index finger on the front of the magazine, which should allow it to drop straight out. (do this with the magazine facing down).  Will still take a little bit of practice to get the feel but stay with it.  Fun little rifle and STUPID quiet with my Gemtech MM.   Have fun!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had this gun for a couple years and tried everything I can think of. At least with mine, nothing makes it easier. I was hoping there was some sort of remedy for this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top