Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2014 3:39:47 AM EDT
Hi,

I picked up a used Ruger Mini-14 Series 180 rifle that's in need of some TLC.  The only issue that I'm running into is locating an original wooden handguard with the factory metal band, which is proving to be a bigger challenge than I first thought.  I've contacted Ruger and they stated that they no longer service the series 180 Mini-14s or even reblue them as well.

Even Numrich was a miss since they've been out of stock for several years now.

With that said, are there any other places that might have one??  

Or by chance, would anybody have a spare one floating around that they're welling to sell??

I know that there are some aftermarket handguards, both plastic and metal ones still floating around, but I want to keep the original and classic "factory" look with this rifle.

Thanks for looking!!

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen a few on ebay while browsing around.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:53:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one I might let go, not sure what it's worth?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top