Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2014 5:20:41 PM EDT
I just picked up a used Ruger Gunsite Scout. The rear sight and rail were lost by the original owner. Does anyone know where I could pick up a factory rail and rear sight? If I can't find reasonable priced replacement parts any idea what size the holes in the barrel are? I would need to find screws to plug the holes and mount a scope over the action.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Ruger.  Otherwise I think there is an aftermarket rail/sight system made by someone.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
XS Sights makes a rail and rear sight (IIRC the sight is integrated into the rail, and the rail is extended back over the receiver) that might do the trick.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I just pulled my XS rail off my GSR since I'm no longer running the set up I originally got it for.  PM me if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top