Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2014 1:58:58 AM EDT
Hey all,
Pretty interested in the Gunsite Scout, my main question is there anyway to keep the factory ironsights with a Traditional scope (none extended eye relief). my 2nd question is how are the iron sights with the XS rail? I'm Pretty excited about this rifle!
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
not with Ruger priority rings you loose the irons
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 2:17:26 AM EDT
[#2]
When using a traditional scope I keep the Sight in my stock pack.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:39:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the XS rail and use Leupold quick detach rings to mount in the traditional position. The rear sight on the rail to me works just as well as the factory rear.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the XS rail and use Leupold quick detach rings to mount in the traditional position. The rear sight on the rail to me works just as well as the factory rear.
View Quote

I concur with this mounting solution.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same same
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top