Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2014 10:02:54 AM EDT
Anyone have a GSR with a can? I'd appreciate some pictures and opinions.

I'm trying to decide between a SF SOCOM, SilecerCo SAKER, or a SilencerCo Harvester. The Harvester is very attractive to the light weight, but I can use the others on my SCAR-17 and other guns more easily. Gemtech Sandstorm Ti is also a possibility.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Sandstorm on mine.  After the initial bullshit with Gemtech and having to send the can back twice, I am happy with the combo.  I don't do pics.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm running a Surefire 762K with the muzzle brake attachment.  My theory is that the brake acts like a couple extra baffles and makes it a bit quieter.  That said it is very quiet, like scary quiet.  I was shooting Federal XM80C the last time I was at the range and gathered a small crowd.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a YHM 762 Ti Phantom and like it fine.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a specwar 762 on mine . It feels a little heavy ok the end (24oz) so if you are gonna use the suppressor on a dedicated bolt gun get the harvester . I wouldn't use a harvester on a semi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top