Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2014 10:52:11 AM EDT
How do you guys who own PC9's like them?

Any common problems?

And does Ruger still have parts on hand in case one needs to be repaired?
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot.

Not that I know of.

Doubt it. But then again, I have yet to hear about anything breaking on one.

You'll get more info in the pistol caliber carbine forum.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
If u can find on buy it! U will never sell it...
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one years ago and traded it off. Wish I still had it. That thing shot +P 9mm and it felt like I was shooting a .22.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 1:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll try reposting in the PCC section.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Great little gun. I purchased mine when it first hit the market. A jamming problem
Occured. Sent it back to Ruger.  No more problems with it.  Very reliable even with aftermarket
Mags. Accuracy was great. I didn't  scope it. I sold it to a co- worker to buy a Berretta Carbine.
If I had to do it over again, I would have kept the Ruger.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I want one is what i can tell you about it!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want one is what i can tell you about it!!!
View Quote

Same here. A guy I have run into a the range a couple of times has a PC40. I have shot it and really like it, although for logistical reasons I 'd prefer the PC9.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got a PC4.  Same animal just in .40S&W.  Like most Ruger stuff it's built like a brick shit house.  I was surprised by how much it weighed when I first handled it.  I've loaded some crazy-hot ammo for it, no problems.  It just goes through everything I put in the magazine, chomp, chomp, chomp.  My only complaint is that high-cap mag options are the opposite of plentiful.  I stuck an el cheapo red dot on it.  Now that .22lr is so expensive and still relatively scarce, guns like this are getting a lot more trigger time for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top