Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:03:47 AM EDT
If you guys want to see a real nice trigger job for the mini 14 , ck out the "nutnfancy mini 14 trigger job" on you tube . I had two of these done and the trigger is soo smooth about 3.5lbs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
boy,, talk about a spanking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Did mine myself , about 4-4.5 lb now and love it
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#5]
With the demise ( pretty much ) of Perfectunion much has been lost , but Gundoc at Great Western Gunsmithing has a video on his site detailing trigger gunsmithing, and he is the preferred provider of that service for many mini owners.

http://www.greatwestgunsmithing.com/
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#6]
i second great west gunsmithing

just send the trigger assembly in...
i first came across GunDoc trying to acquire a Mini folding stock
... with no success.

but, GunDoc is the Mini- trigger guy
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 2:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i second great west gunsmithing

just send the trigger assembly in...
i first came across GunDoc trying to acquire a Mini folding stock
... with no success.

but, GunDoc is the Mini- trigger guy

GunDoc is the Mini-everything guy as far as I'm concerned. He offers lots of services for the Mini. He has some really informative videos on his site and it's definitely worth spending some time there.  I've found him to be very helpful and responsive.
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#8]
GunDoc did a trigger for me that was fine, but I've also used Bill Springfield ( http://www.triggerwork.net/m1m1a.html ) who did a good enough job for a lot less.  Best Mini trigger I have was done by Chief AJ over ten years ago, but he's long out of that work.  I was surprised to see him show up on the first season of Top Shot, as the expert on the sling shot!  Pretty interesting fellow, with world records for a few things like consecutive blocks of wood thrown in the air and hit with a 10/22, but I digress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top