Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2017 5:53:48 PM EDT
Anyone have a preference besides the side folding Manitcore triangle? Ive had my M92 stamp for months and just haven't got around to it but dont know if I am 100% on board with the triangle
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The AK-100 series solid side folder is the best, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at the Magpul "Zhukov" side folder. Not historically accurate but if all your are looking for is side-folder functionality, they work like a charm. Have one on my Mak 90 and it has been an excellent bit of kit for my purposes. ymmv
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 1:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I had the manticore stock on my m92 sbr and replaced it with the ace tubular stock. Much lighter and has a rubber but pad.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a cncwarrior triangle on my mini Draco sbr. I think it's slightly shorter and lighter than manticore.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The AK-100 series solid side folder is the best, in my opinion.
View Quote
this is the best answer, but it does require a rear trunnion swap. here's my M92 & M85 I did.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top