Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2017 8:12:15 PM EDT
Anyone using this set up? 

Gun ejects at 2 o clock and it seems about 1 out of 50 rounds using 855 or 193 the bcg outruns my mag spring.

been down the overgassed road before but I don't use my can on this gun and would like to skip gas port tuning.

i think a slightly stiffer spring will get me there, what you guys have to say?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a springco blue with an ST-T2 buffer on a bcm 11.5.  It works fine with or without the specwar-k mounted.  I do keep a fresh extractor spring and o-ring in the bolt.  The only issues I've ever had with it have been extraction related after several thousand rounds.  The O-ring takes care of that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
picked up the blue spring and tested it out with my stash of 855 and 193 and its running perfect now with the H2. 

4 o'clock ejection, locks back everytime and shoots a hair softer which is a bonus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top