Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:43:47 PM EDT
Just a quick question for those that have received approval.  When did you get your email?  Time of day.  I have received one of two digital stamps back for a E-form 1 trust on an SBR.  I had the email at 5:30am that day.  Currently waiting on one more.  I find myself checking email throughout the day  well.................

Wondering if approvals are sent out in batch emails from the day before, or once approved, the email is sent.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes you just don't get an email. You have to find out by logging into E-forms which you can't do till tonight.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 6 E-files, one on Sun, also one paper on Sun and Sat. I think some of examiners might do home office by the time of the e-mails.

I also think that as soon as it its approved the examiner hits a quick key and you get an e-mail and your form is moved on their files to approved or not.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sometimes you just don't get an email. You have to find out by logging into E-forms which you can't do till tonight.
View Quote
E-file is only down till 1700 or 1800 EST on Wed
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Did 12 over the course of a few months. Had approval come through at all times of the day and on weekends. Got one at like 4am on Sunday .
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Approval e-mail received Saturday morning before noon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top