Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 2:47:53 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if the ENDO Tactical adapter will fit on a G40MOS or any Gen4 model with slight modification?   I haven't had one in hand, looks like a sharp knife could make it fit.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I have read previously (here, I believe) that it can easily be made to fit a Gen 4 gun. I only have a Gen 3 so I can't confirm first hand. Hope that helps?
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:06:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That's my thoughts as well. I guess I will just buy one and see.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
adapter showed up this weekend. It will need some serious sanding for it to fit.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
adapter showed up this weekend. It will need some serious sanding for it to fit.
View Quote
Time to bust out the dremel?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Time to bust out the dremel?
View Quote
yep just picked up a dremel from the boss man. Hopefully going to fit it tonight or one day this week.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]

free image uploading

Took about 30min to make it fit. Kinda aggravating. I fit it to my G40MOS frame but it did also fit my G21 Gen4 frame the same.
Going to try a brace first and see how it works before the paper work is filed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top