Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2017 1:04:13 AM EDT

First one is a full QC10 SF glock build. It shoots very nicely and just feels right.  I'll be modifying the BCM KMR to allow a suppressor to fit - likely machining an inch off the front.  I love the KMR but wish they made a 6" version.  The primary arms red dot and Mbus are what I had laying around.  I'd prefer black KAC or Spike mini sights. 

I have to give QC10 some props here - They are a stand up fantastic company. Long story short... I had an issue that some companies would have tried to sidestep. QC10 said - we'll fix it no problem. Not only did they fix the issue, they completely surprised me by going way beyond my expectations on service and the fix. Their stuff may cost a little more, but its worth it! 

The second is an "Oh crap is July, what good lower can I find right now before 41f goes into affect".  I found a good mega billet set locally. Added a Battle Arms Covert stock (super nice) and a 10.5 barrel. This gun is probably finished. I like it the way it is and can't wait to shoot it.... I just got the Form 1 today!  Oh and that's the Primary Arms reticle Holosun optic. 
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:57:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
See above
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top