Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2017 2:32:20 PM EDT
I have a meeting with my local LEO to sign my form one papers tomorrow, and just want to verify I have this down right as I don't care to have to go back because I forgot something.
I am filing as an individual.

1. Leo sign off required, but I do not see a line for CLEO signature:

One on each form 1 applications (3 applications)

2. On box 7/8 "Name and title of authorized official" do I simply put my name, or "my name-individual"?

3. If filing as an individual, do I still need a form 23?

4. There should be 3 form 1's: Two that go to NFA and one that gets mailed to LEO, correct?

5. Aside from 3 form ones, there should be a certificate of compliance, and two photos?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
CLEO signature is no longer required since 41f.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's no longer a CLEO signature required. You need to make sure you have the current forms...which I'm guessing you do. You'll see a CLEO Notification section instead of CLEO Certification.

The three copies of the forms are labeled with two going to ATF and one to CLEO. The CLEO doesn't get photo, FP cards or SN on the form.

No 5320.23 for individual applicants.

No 5330.20 CoC form anymore, as the questions have been added to the F1/F4/F5/RPQ.
View Quote

You've been a ton of help, thank you!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CLEO signature is no longer required since 41f.
View Quote

Well that makes things a lot easier, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top